Sunday, March 23, 2014

I AM NOT SAYING I AM THE BEST...I AM JUST DIFFERENT

I am my own story. I don’t wear my heart on my sleeve because I take relationships seriously. Maybe I am old school or out dated but I am the kind of girl who wants a back in the fifties kind of love because I don’t believe in one night stands and casual love affairs.



 I don’t dress to please men because ..
I don’t follow a book of do’s and don’ts. I laugh when I want to laugh and I cry when I feel like crying. I don’t wear my heart on my sleeve because I take relationships seriously. Maybe I am old school or out dated but I am the kind of girl who wants a back in the fifties kind of love because I don’t believe in one night stands and casual love affairs. I don’t dress to please men because i love to wear what i feel comfortable in. So unless you are in my shoes don't make assumptions about me and don't judge me by what you see. I know what i want, i know what i need, i know what i want to my future....


                                                                                                                                      Aarti Khurana
Aarti Khurana
Aarti Khurana

No comments:

Post a Comment